Our internships are project-based and therefore the skills that we seek vary based on the needs of the projects during each term. All majors are welcome to apply, but please see education experience/requirements for specifics about what disciplines each internship project is seeking.
Internships are part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer.
In this Marketing & Communication unit role, interns will:
Maintain department documents and report updates. In addition, organize and maintain files and correspondence. The intern will also support liaisons at community events both local and out of town and board meetings along with providing feedback to the head of the department.
Interns at Elevate Services work in a range of areas/departments including:
• Community Relations
• Content Creation
• Direct Marketing
• Graphic Design
• Marketing Sales
• Safety & Security
• Sports Marketing
• Website Design
Educational Experience/ Requirements:
Minimum Level of Education: Undergraduate Freshman
Preferred Major(s): Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy, HR, Communications & Marketing, IT, Graphic Design, Animation, Sports Broadcasting, Sports Marketing, Non-Profit Management, Website Design, Coding.
- The demands associated with the normal office environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and independently navigate public transportation
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Excel, Word skills, PowerPoint, and Other Microsoft Software, Google Docs and Forms, Adobe Software
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good time management
- Self-motivation and adaptability
- Technology, Graphic Design,
Email resumes to email@example.com.